Formica is a cloud-native data platform helping companies to solve business challenges by transforming big data. With Formica, you can build a data-driven culture in your teams and organization by setting event-driven use cases, AI-powered insights and real-time automation.
We’re looking for an experienced technical product manager who can help us on our journey with Formica.
● Ensure that the product supports the strategy and objectives as defined.
● Customer Insight. Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, define the product strategy/roadmap while making sound tradeoff decisions.
● Creating product/feature specs (PRD’s) with clear business justification, technical requirements, user flows intended for engineering.
● Work with engineers to define product requirements and then lead those teams to deliver.
● Work with third parties to assess partnerships and support joint developments.
● Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven decision-making.
● Track KPIs, Measure and report on the efficacy of initiatives and develop action plans accordingly.
● Excellent verbal & written communication skills, with experience communicating both creative and technical feedback to a diverse group of stakeholders.
● Create detailed product specifications and/or UX mock-ups, in conjunction with our UX Design team, and the engineering team when kicking off new feature projects.
● Demonstrated ability to own platforms or other similar technical product
● Experience with agile scrum software development in Jira
● Experience in driving the Q/A process of the product
● Demonstrated ability to work across a large set of enterprise customers in technical and non-technical roles
● Multi-dimensional. Demonstrated ability to solve strategy problems and track record of successful execution.
● Decision Making. Demonstrated ability to make decisions based on both quantitative data and qualitative insight.
● Broad understanding of agile project management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, product management, financial and operations functions.
● Self-motivated individual with the desire to succeed and motivate others.
● Minimum 3 years related work experience.
● Prior Software Development experience
● A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a closely related field, or equivalent experience
● Direct experience in UX/UI design
● Experience managing a distributed team (our engineers are remote)